- Unleash hidden stamina and energy locked within your muscles and tissues. This next-generation of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) will help support healthy aging and optimize the health of the most important muscle in your body—your heart.
- Features 100 mg of a specialized form of ubiquinol—Ubiquinol-QH, the active antioxidant. Ubiquinol-QH is the world’s first and only ubiquinol available as a nutritional ingredient. As you now know, ubiquinol is the form of CoQ10 that goes right to work in the body, donating electrons.
- In a softgel that features patented VESIsorb® technology. This superior, cutting-edge delivery system helps dissolve the Ubiquinol-QH in your gastrointestinal tract so it can be absorbed right into your circulation.
- Support optimal heart health
- Boost circulation
- Help sharpen your thinking so you can get work done faster
- Promote fueling your cellular metabolism
- Combat fatigue & muscle weakness
- Help destroy harmful free radicals that can accelerate aging
Unleash your stamina, energy, and LONGEVITY with
Ubiquinol-QH goes to work FAST to energize your cells, combat free radicals, support your heart health, and more…
Go from feeling zapped all day…to feeling flat-out fabulous everywhere, all the time.
With Core CoQ10 Ubiquinol-QH, you can unleash hidden stamina and energy locked within your muscles and tissues. This next-generation of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) will help support healthy aging and optimize the health of the most important muscle in your body—your heart.
Core CoQ10 Ubiquinol-QH is a specialized CoQ10 supplement powerful enough to:
CoQ10 begins in the body as an antioxidant called ubiquinol. You have it in every single one of your cells. The highest concentration is in your heart. As well as in your liver, kidneys, and pancreas.
As an antioxidant, ubiquinol tames “free radicals” in your body. These rogue molecules have unpaired electrons which makes them unstable. Of course, they do try to “steal” electrons from healthy cells. But this harms your healthy cells and causes “oxidation.” And can even accelerate the aging process.
As luck would have it, your body makes ubiquinol naturally. (Actually, it’s the ONE and ONLY fat-soluble antioxidant your body makes. And that’s important, because it means it can penetrate the cell wall.)
Like all antioxidants, ubiquinol has an extra electron. So, it “donates” the extra electron to free radicals stealing around your system. This neutralizes the rogue molecules. And stops the damage.
After ubiquinol donates the electron, it turns into an inactive form of CoQ10 called ubiquinone. Then, your body recycles the ubiquinone back into the useful form of ubiquinol. And the cycle starts all over again.
The latest emerging research shows the power of this “generous” antioxidant…
Live longer with CoQ10
New research presented at a 2013 Heart Congress in Portugal showed that men and women who took CoQ10 lived longer.
This new study also found that patients who took 100 mg of CoQ10 three times a day supported their heart health and improved their longevity. (Core CoQ10 Ubiquinol-QH contains 100 mg of ubiquinol taken once daily.)
But even before researchers presented this incredible study…long before CoQ10 became the darling of heart specialists…and certainly way before CoQ10 became a mainstream sensation, one MEDICAL INSIDER, Dr. Marc Micozzi told everyone he knew to consider ubiquinol once they hit 40.
Especially if they were on a statin drug.
Experts worldwide openly admit that taking a statin drug can reduce critical ubiquinol levels by up to 40 percent.
But Dr. Micozzi warns that something else can take an even bigger hit on your ubiquinol levels…
In fact, research shows that ubiquinol levels DROP SIGNIFICANTLY as you age. Ironically, you usually have plenty of inactive ubiquinone. But your body simply stops turning it into the good stuff that donates electrons.
According to one study, simply getting older reduced ubiquinol levels in the critical heart muscle wall by a whopping 72 percent!
Low CoQ10 is anything BUT silent
Some natural “know-it-alls” like to refer to low CoQ10 as a “SILENT” problem. But symptoms of low CoQ10 levels are anything BUT silent. Just look at a few of the impossible-to-ignore signs of low CoQ10:
Hardly sounds like a “silent” deficiency, does it?
Take command and optimize your ubiquinol levels
Fortunately, you can optimize your body’s ubiquinol levels with Core CoQ10.
In fact, YOU can be among the very first to experience the next-generation of CoQ10.
Core CoQ10 features 100 mg of a specialized form of ubiquinol—Ubiquinol-QH, the active antioxidant. Ubiquinol-QH is the world’s first and only ubiquinol available as a nutritional ingredient. As you now know, ubiquinol is the form of CoQ10 that goes right to work in the body, donating electrons.
And this is the key…
Most CoQ10 products contain ubiquinone. Similar name. But a big difference in the body.
Remember, your body must convert ubiquinone into ubiquinol. And as we’ve seen, your body does less and less of that as you get older. And if you are taking a statin drug, ubiquinol is an ideal form to take, to ensure optimal absorption and effectiveness.
Plus, Core CoQ10 is in a softgel that features patented VESIsorb® technology. This superior, cutting-edge delivery system helps dissolve the Ubiquinol-QH in your gastrointestinal tract so it can be absorbed right into your circulation.
You know how it feels when inferior supplements sit in your stomach and make you feel queasy and uneasy? With Core CoQ10’s VESIsorb® technology, you’ll never have that feeling. It “fast-tracks” your body’s absorption of the Ubiquinol-QH. So your tissues absorb it faster. And absorb more of it. Without making you feel queasy.
Plus, Core CoQ10 contains 10 IU of natural vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl). This powerful antioxidant goes to work alongside ubiquinol, donating electrons to rogue molecules. This makes for more antioxidant protection.
Order your risk-free trial of Core CoQ10 Plus E/Ubiquinol-QH today.
|Health Concern||Energy, Fitness Support, Healthy Aging, Heart Health|
• Keep out of reach of children
• Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing, on anti-coagulants/anti-platelet medications, have gall stones or gall bladder disease.
• Consumers are cautioned to read all labels and follow all directions. You should always consult with your physician before using this or any such products.