Core D Liquid Vitamin D3
- Get a full 5,000 IU of vitamin D in just one half of a dropper of Core D3 Liquid Vitamin D.
- Easy to swallow. And it has a refreshing, citrus taste.
- Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. And it plays a critical role throughout your entire body. It naturally supports your: Immune system, Muscles & nerve health, Cell growth, Mood & feelings of well-being, Weight management, Sexual health, Sleep patterns, Reproductive functioning, Heart health
- Optimizing your vitamin D levels is the No. 1 single step you can take to improve your health long-term.
- Buy 3 for $16.62 each and save 17%
“drops of sunshine”
Citrus-flavored vitamin D liquid-drops
Dr. Micozzi believes that optimizing your vitamin D levels is one of the single most important steps you can take to protect your health long-term. And now, getting more vitamin D in your diet is easier, and more enjoyable, than ever! With SmartScience Nutritionals’ new Core D3 Liquid Vitamin D.
Core D3 Liquid Vitamin D delivers 5,000 IU of vitamin D in an easy-to-use, citrus-flavored liquid.
Just a few drops each day of this natural, “anti-aging” powerhouse can help boost longevity by supporting every working system in your body. So you can feel great well into your 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, and beyond!
In fact, in a new landmark study, men and women with higher blood levels of vitamin D lived longer.
Plus, researchers uncovered a very strong “dose-response.” That means, the higher the participants’ vitamin D level, the longer they lived. On the other hand, the lower the vitamin D, the shorter their lives.
This analysis involved almost 60,000 men and women garnered from 11 different studies. And it made one thing perfectly clear. Men and women with higher vitamin D levels live longer.
Unfortunately, up to 75 percent of adults in the United States are actually and tragically vitamin D “insufficient.”
But there’s more...
Certain at-risk groups of adults appear even more vulnerable to deficiency. Including darker-skinned adults. Obese adults. Adults who take certain medications. And older adults.
In fact, in 2011 researchers examined data from the largest and most comprehensive health survey ever conducted in this country. They looked specifically at blood serum vitamin D levels. And they defined anyone with a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D concentration less than 20 ng/mL (50 nmol/L) as vitamin D “deficient.”
They found that a shocking 82 percent of one “at-risk” population had vitamin D deficiency!
The Institute of Medicine says older adults are especially at risk to develop vitamin D deficiency. They probably need more vitamin D because of changes in their bodies as they age.
Vitamin D takes charge throughout the body
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. And it plays a critical role throughout your entire body. It naturally supports your:
Best of all vitamin D is free. Your body can produce it whenever you expose your skin to strong enough sunlight.
Unfortunately, most of us don’t get enough vitamin D from sun exposure alone. Or even from our diets.
Well, few foods naturally contain vitamin D. Plus, government and mainstream “experts” have made most of us afraid to spend even 60 seconds outside in the sun without sunscreen. So, your body never has the chance to convert this free sunshine into healthy vitamin D levels.
Plus, even if you do spend a lot of time out in the sun. It doesn’t mean you’re safe from deficiency.
On a regular summer day, say you spend 15 minutes outside in the sun at midday without sunscreen. Your body can produce 3,000 to 20,000 IU of vitamin D on its own. Depending on your skin tone.
In one potent dose of Core D3 Liquid Vitamin D, you get 5,000 IU of vitamin D. That’s roughly the same as what a fair-skinned person might get sunbathing for 15 minutes.
But from October to April in most parts of the country, you can’t generate this much vitamin D. Even if you spend all day in the sun. The sun never gets strong enough or high enough in the sky. In fact, at that time of year, the sun’s rays at latitudes north of Atlanta, Georgia, aren’t strong enough to activate or “turn on” your body’s own production of vitamin D.
With Dr. Micozzi’s Core D3 Liquid Vitamin D, you can help outsmart the problem. You’ll get a full 5,000 IU of vitamin D in just one half of a dropper of Core D3 Liquid Vitamin D.
With Core D3 Liquid Vitamin D, you’ll support your immune system. And boost your longevity. Because remember, research links higher vitamin D levels with a longer, healthier life.
Dr. Micozzi’s Core D3 Liquid Vitamin D again sets the industry standard. It’s incredibly powerful. Easy to swallow. And it has a refreshing, citrus taste.
Optimizing your vitamin D levels is the No. 1 single step you can take to improve your health long-term. So order your risk-free supply of Core D3 Liquid Vitamin D today.
|Health Concern||Healthy Aging, Immune Health|
• Accidental overdose of liquid vitamin D products can lead to serious adverse side effects in infants. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR INFANTS. The recommended daily dose of vitamin D for infants is 400 IU. This product delivers 5,000 IU of vitamin D per dose.
• People consuming more than 2,000 IU per day should have their vitamin D blood levels monitored by a healthcare professional.
• Keep out of reach of children
• Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing, on anti-coagulants/anti-platelet medications, have gall stones or gall bladder disease.
• Consumers are cautioned to read all labels and follow all directions. You should always consult with your physician before using this or any such products.